Businesses everywhere are using content marketing to get more customers. In the last few years, most North American companies have increased their content marketing spending for one great reason: It’s working for them.
What’s more, businesses that are seeing growth through content marketing efforts realize it’s not just that it works, it’s why it works — which is where an agency for content marketing comes in.
But we’re getting ahead of ourselves.
First, let’s talk about content marketing as a digital marketing strategy. It’s a form of inbound marketing, which is defined as a business methodology that attracts customers by creating valuable content and experiences tailored to them that helps form connections they are looking for to solve problems they already have. It’s different from traditional advertising, or outbound marketing, in that inbound marketing doesn’t interrupt your prospects and customers with sales-pitchy come-ons and other content they don't always want.
As an inbound marketing strategy, content marketing embraces the creation of helpful content that solves problems for people and then puts it out there so they can find it. The goals of content marketing include:
- Driving traffic to your business website
- Building trust in your company and your products
- Converting visitors into customers and earning their business
- “Delighting” existing customers, i.e., satisfying them to the nth degree so that they take pleasure in doing business with you
In general business terms, content marketing helps generate leads and close sales.
What You Need a Content Marketing Agency For
What is content, anyway? It can be defined as helpful, informative, and delightful consumable assets such as written materials like articles, whitepapers, and ebooks or visual materials like graphics, images, and videos. Content marketing requires a lot of quality content to work well. Creating all that content takes time. Developing and implementing a content strategy with CRM (customer relationship management) software can get expensive. Plus, the same content strategy won’t work for every business.
Unless your marketing department is fully staffed and ready to take on all that, you’ll need help. By working with an agency for content marketing, you can outsource content creation and execution and reduce costs.
For instance, a HubSpot content marketing agency like 11outof11 can help you create great content that:
- Puts Your Customer First. 90% of successful content marketers prioritize the customer’s informational needs over their own desire to share promotional messages.
- Delivers Measurable Success. Using Google Analytics and other tracking tools, you can see exactly who you’re reaching, how attractive your content is, and whether it’s leading directly to more revenue for your company.
- Supports Your Sales Process. Great content nudges customers along the buyer’s journey and opens innovative new opportunities for your sales efforts to succeed along the way.
- Never Gets Stale. A constant stream of new and exciting topics keeps your company at the forefront of trending conversations around the world, which matters because 47% of buyers view at least 3 to 5 pieces of content before moving to the buying stage.
How to Find the Best Content Marketing Agency
One of the easiest and best ways to find an agency for content marketing is to use a service provider directory where you can browse service providers by location, industry, and services.
A great example of one is the HubSpot Partner Directory. It lists more than 700 digitally advanced marketing agencies and sales consultants who are experts at delivering services on top of the HubSpot tools. Using new advanced filters, you can narrow down your search to find the perfect service provider based on your needs and goals. The available filters are country, state (if you select the United States), over 35 industries, and services.
Let's take a look at the service filters for when you need help with a specific part of your marketing or sales strategy. The available services to choose from include:
- Content Creation
- Email Marketing
- Brand/Social Management
- Sales Enablement
- Sales Coaching and Training
- Website Design
- Website Optimization
- CRM Implementation
- Sales and Marketing Alignment
- Custom Integrations of HubSpot
The HubSpot Partner Directory also lists HubSpot agency partners by their tier status, including third-party reviews left by past clients.
As an example, 11outof11 is listed as a HubSpot Platinum Certified Content Marketing Agency. In fact, we’re one of the world’s only HubSpot Platinum partners with a primary focus on content marketing.
Our team of writers, email marketing experts, landing page builders, and digital designers become your outsourced team for content marketing. We handle blogging, email automation, lead magnet creation, whitepaper, and e-book creation — basically everything you need to do content marketing right.
We also specialize in working with entrepreneurs, business owners, and CEOs of growing companies in B2B sectors that have been struggling to keep up with content creation and need an agency to handle it all. We deliver our entrepreneurial clients strategic advice, extremely high-quality written content, super-fast communication, and detailed progress updates.
11outof11 for Content Marketing
If you need help marketing your business with content marketing, connect with 11outof11, a HubSpot Platinum Certified Content Marketing Agency. Request a complimentary call with an 11outof11 expert. Contact us to learn more.