Inbound Marketing Coordinator
Part-Time, Remote Position for an Energetic Person in Eastern or Central Time
11outof11 seeks an individual with digital marketing agency experience to lead select client accounts.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing all communication with the client
- Ensuring all other 11outof11 team members have what they need to implement the client’s marketing
- Overseeing the strategy for each element of the client’s marketing, whether it’s their website, email campaign, ad campaign, lead nurture campaign, etc.
- Acting as the project manager for all projects related to their client accounts
- Updating our project management system (Asana) to ensure all client work remains on track
- Leading recurring calls via a company-provided Zoom account with clients
The perfect person for this position:
- Is fluent in marketing automation software, specifically Hubspot (required)
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about online and inbound marketing
- Has proven skills with the strategy and tactics of digital marketing campaigns, including website strategy, email campaigns, and more
- Has digital marketing agency experience working directly with clients
- Resides in eastern or central time zones
This position is NOT right for you if:
- You enjoy working “behind the scenes” and don’t enjoy speaking with clients directly
- You prefer that other people manage your schedule and organize your work for you
- Time management and being efficient is often a struggle for you
- You get easily distracted when working from home and/or have spotty internet or cell service at home
- You have very little digital agency, online marketing experience and/or have been out of the field for more than 2 years
- You don't have access to a computer
This position has the immediate potential to earn $1,000 -$3,500/month depending on the amount of work volume you prefer to handle.
To apply, send your resume attached to an email containing your cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.