Inbound Marketing Consultant
11outof11 seeks an individual with digital marketing agency experience to lead select client accounts.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Managing all communication with the client
- Ensuring all other 11outof11 team members have what they need to implement the client’s marketing projects
- Overseeing the strategy for each element of the client’s marketing, whether it’s their website, email campaign, ad campaign, lead nurture campaign, etc.
- Acting as the project manager for all projects related to their client accounts
- Updating our project management system to ensure all client work remains on track
- Leading recurring calls with clients
The perfect person for this position:
- Is enthusiastic and passionate about online and inbound marketing
- Has proven skills with the strategy and tactics of digital marketing campaigns, including website strategy, email campaigns, and more
- Is fluent in marketing automation software, such as SharpSpring and Hubspot
- Has digital marketing agency experience working directly with clients
- Is willing to grow with us; this position is a part-time, work-from-home position with the potential to grow into a full-time role (but only if you want -- remaining part-time is just fine with us!)
This position is NOT right for you if:
- You enjoy working “behind the scenes” and don’t enjoy speaking with clients directly
- You prefer people manage your schedule and organize your work for you
- Time management and being efficient is often a struggle for you
- You get easily distracted when working from home and/or have spotty internet or cell service at home
- You have very little digital agency, online marketing experience and/or have been out of the field for more than 2 years
This position has the immediate potential to earn $2,000 -$2,500/month.
To apply, send your resume attached to an email containing your cover letter to email@example.com.